Friday, April 27, 2012

Store Closing Sale @ Divine Digital

Yes, you read correctly. I am shutting down my store at Divine Digital. I have loved Divine. It has been my digi-home for almost a year now. The administrators and designers there are professional and friendly, and I will miss working with them.

But I have some really awesome things in store - for myself and for you.

My journey as a designer does NOT stop with my store closure at Divine. And I think, if you keep an eye on this blog, my facebook, and my twitter over the next week, it won't take you long to get as excited as I am. :) I have a LOT going on for NSD weekend - and even more great things coming up after that! I hope you will follow me as I embark on this new chapter of my digi-journey.

In the meantime (because I can't reveal EVERYTHING at once!) I am offering 35% off ANY purchase at my Divine Digital store between now and the 3rd, when I will be disabling my products and closing up shop. It doesn't matter how much you spend, or how many of my products you buy*. 35% off.

*$1 products not included.

I'll be back soon with more awesome stuff!


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the new chapter in your designing career! About the time you posted this I wasn't going to the d.d. boutique so I missed your sale. I had missed Apr 27 of your daily download & would like to buy it if you'll be selling your portions as a full kit.

    Best wishes in your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sweetheart! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! I do plan on releasing my portion in my DRS shop, probably next month. I'm glad you liked it! Keep an eye on my blog for release info!

      Delete