Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May DST Blog Train

Sorry guys, I am having some issues with getting my portion of the blog train to upload properly. I apologise heartily for not having that done in advance. With my laptop issues and some sudden RL stuff going on today I am unable to devote any more time to trying to get my bit online.


I am sorry for the wait, and then the cancellation. I hope you enjoy the rest of the blog train.


You are at Virginia State of Mind Designs. You should have come here from Bon Scrapatit Designs. The next stop on the blog train is Marissa Lerin @ Pixelscrapper. As always, if you are having trouble finding any of the stops, or want to revisit a certain page, you can find the entire list here at The Blog Train Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything works out for you quickly. Thanks for trying! ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray everything goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear -- I hope things settle down for you quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the problems. Isn't that soooo frustrating. Please don't give it a thought. I'm very grateful for your generosity & the work you put into your wonderful designs. I'll pray that everything goes better as well.

    ReplyDelete