Saturday, July 30, 2011

NEW - Paint Your World Collab w/Cindy Ritter!

This last month I have had a wonderful opportunity - I got to collaborate with another designer! I have never done this before and I have to say it was a great learning experience! Cindy Ritter (of Cindy Ritter's Scraps) is a fabulous designer, and I am very proud to share our creation with you.



This kit is called "Paint Your World". It's funky, colorful, and creative. :) Cindy and I decided we wanted to try our hands at an Art Journal style kit (if you aren't sure what that is, have some google images, on me). This kit is perfect for scrapping about your latest hybrid creations, or your children's refrigerator art, or even the flowers in your garden! There is so much in it, it's hard to find something you CAN'T scrap with this kit! :)

Let's take a closer look, shall we?







This kit will be the August Challenge Completion Prize at Divine Digital, and after that, who knows? There is talk of Cindy and I possibly opening a collab store at Divine to sell it in. The sky is the limit! :)

In order to win this kit for FREE, you need to join up at Divine Digital (if you haven't yet, why not? It's a great place!), and check out this thread for the Challenge Rules, and then go make layouts! There are 13 monthly challenges at Divine, but you only need to complete 10 of the challenges to win the kit! :) And you know you want it!

See you at Divine!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, how did I miss it? Came looking for LDS blog train and found this beauty instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart your patterened paper. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete