Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas in July @ Divine Digital!

Yup, you saw correctly - It's Christmas in July! :D

Divine Digital is doing events ALL WEEK LONG! So be sure to jump in and participate with us! :)

Some of the stuff we're up to:

The Designers at Divine have come together to create a huge Build-A-Kit for your christmas scrapping! The colors are very fresh! All pieces of this Build-A-Kit are on sale in the Divine Boutique for only $1 apiece through July 31st - but after that, the prices may change, so grab them while they're cheap! I have three bits on offer for this kit:





In addition to the Build-A-Kit, I am also giving away a freebie for today's Divine Santa Stack. :) It's only free for today - tomorrow it becomes an kit add-on and is therefore $1.



That freebie coordinates with my Under The Sea kit - and the bundle happens to be on sale today in my store at $50 off (that's $4!) But that's also only for today, so hurry!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete