Friday, March 30, 2012

Look What's Happening at Divine Digital!

Wow, April is just chock full of events at Divine Digital this year! I was contemplating when I would make my designing return, and when I saw all of the cool stuff going on this month, I just couldn't wait any longer!

First up will be two blog trains - the April LDS Blog Train and the Hope for Brady Blog Train. I hope you'll check back on Sunday and pick up both of those.


Then on the 6th of April, the designers at Divine Digital are going to be participating in a Bunny Hop! We'll be sending you all over the web, to our facebook fan pages, twitters, google+ pages, blogs, and the Divine Digital forums in search of bunny prints that will lead you to secret freebies! :) They will only be available on the 6th, though, so keep your eyes open, yeah?



April 9th is not only the day after Easter, it's also Divine Digital's birthday! We will be having all kinds of activities - including freebies, raffles, and sales! Stay tuned to my blog here for more information about the Birthday Bash. :)

So keep checking the blog and the forums at Divine Digital for more information, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment