Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sad News and Good News

Unfortunately, as most of you (readers) will know at this point, Enchanted Studio Scraps decided unexpectedly last weekend to close their doors for good. I am extremely saddened by the loss of that tight-knit community, which was well on it's way to becoming my internet home-away-from-home. This, obviously, means that my plans to open a store at ESS this summer aren't going to come to fruition. That's the bad news.



The good news is that I will instead be opening my store next week at Divine Digital. I am very excited to make this move, as DD has graciously absorbed several ESS designers and many of it's dedicated posters. Visiting the DD forums this week has kind of been like coming home - with so many familiar faces introducing themselves.

The other good news is that I will be continuing to work on Robyn Pali's Creative Team - which just this week with the move to Divine Digital was combined with Rachel (of My 4 Princesses Designs)'s Creative Team. So now I will be creating layouts for two designers! :D



And, last but definitely not least, as if my life was not blessed, full, and busy enough, on Friday June 3rd at 9:28PM I had the honor of finally getting to welcome my little girl - Margaret Hazel - into the world. She weighed 7lbs. 14oz. and measured 20 3/4" long. She has a full head of dark hair, and gray eyes (that I hope turn blue like her Daddy's). I am so very in awe of my tiny little daughter, and enjoy every minute I spend with her (even though she is sometimes heavy and sometimes fussy and sometimes stinky - as babies are wont to be).

Keep your eyes on this blog and my Facebook page over the next few days. I'll be previewing my first kit this weekend and announcing my grand opening sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment